The Benefits of Vacations just keep on getting more compelling. So the next time you are thinking why you do not have the time to take one, consider these reason why you should. It just might give you more time and increase your quality of life.
The Following Are 5 Benefits of Vacations
1. Taking A Vacation Will Help You Live Up to 20 Percent Longer By Reducing Your Risk
First and foremost are the health benefits of vacations as documented in the Framingham Heart Study.
Also a recent study by the State University of New York at Oswego that surveyed 12,000 men between ages 35 and 57, found that men who go on vacation every year reduce their overall risk of death by 20 percent.
2. Some time away will give you more energy on a daily basis
Experts from the University of Pittsburgh and Radboud University both said that people had more energy and felt more satisfied with life on vacation.
3. During a break from work is when people come up with their best ideas
The author of How To Succeed In Business Without Working So Damn Hard, Robert Kriegel says that many workers get their best ideas away from work.
Los Angeles psychologist, Robert Butterworth told ABC, “The break will allow you to refresh your brain cells.”
4. Calling your travel agent can save your marriage and keep you off the Prozac
A Wisconsin Medical Journal published findings that women who take two or more vacations a year are less likely to be depressed, tired, or unhappy with their marriage.
5. Even your home life will improve when you take time to get away
53 percent of people say they came back from a vacation feeling more reconnected with their family.
With all these benefits in mind, why don’t you start planing your next vacation?