Most of us know what we know. Likewise, most of us know what we do not know. However, it’s what we don’t know that we don’t know we wish we knew. The following Top 10 List might fall into that category for you of “not knowing what you did not know.’ Wouldn’t be nice to know more of what you did not know that you did not even know that you did not know ? I think that could be otherwise known as wisdom.
The Top 10 List Worth Knowing
- Year after year Bill Gates ranks at the top of the Forbes list as one of the wealthiest men in the world. Certainly we all could learn a thing or two from him.
2. Most Expensive Cities In The World to Live in based upon total living cost.
3. Most Dangerous Cites in the USA. Lock Your Doors and watch your pockets.
4. He Is Considered the Father of The Digital Revolution. Steve Job’s 10 Rules for Success.
5. Vacation Spots In The World.
6. Must See Cities Around The World.
7. Success Tips From The Most Single Successful Investor in The 20th Century.
8. Cheapest Place To live.
9. Famous Speaches.
10. Worst Business Decisions Ever.
Now that you know more of what you did not know, do you have a different perspective on that subject matter ? Isn’t amazing how new information can change your perspective on things ? Maybe that is why it is always wise to keep an open mind.
Just remember, when you are so confident of something, there could be something you do not know that you do not know.
Keep an open mind.
P.S. Travel for business ? This may not be in the Top 10 list for the best travel clubs now( soon it will be though). Just keep an open mind, if you can book your own travels. You will be glad you did !